Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newly Single Mom with a long history with their father

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 585 Total Views
1 mom liked this
We've been together for 3 years but he broke up with me yesterday. A lot has gone on in our relationship since our daughter was born in 2013. He went behind my back by talking to his ex, saying he was fighting for custody when we were perfectly fine and that he still loved her. He apologized, I let it go. Five months after my daughters birth I got pregnant again. We broke up, I moved out of our house. He then invited his ex over. He then realized he made a mistake and wanted me back. We got back together were doing good, had our son and a month later he then goes talking to his ex and multiple girls. I let it go. We've been rocky ever since. Two weeks ago we had a convo that things were gonna get better and he believed we would be okay once I got a job and were more stable. Yesterday he broke up with me and told me he didn't love me anymore. I don't know what to do or think. My heart is completely shattered. I never wanted my kids to not have both their parents around because I went through that. I don't have a job or money since he took care of me. I have to live with him no for the next month or so until I get on my feet. Where do I even start with getting over someone that I love so much? Please help
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kyheavensmom
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM
It will take time to let go of someone u love so much and still live in the same household seeing each other everyday knowing it's over. I have a similar situation with myself. My husband and I are separated but still live together for the time being because of my job situation. At first it was extremely hard and awkward but as time progress it has got easier. Especially since I know I don't deserve the mistreatment.
Jgergenti
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Thank you! I know I don't deserve to be treated this way. I just don't understand how to be okay after all this. How did you handle the situation at first?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)