Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this has got to be the weirest Q ive ever asked.....

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:01 AM
  • 17 Replies

how do you get a female dog thats in heat UNattracted from a rocking horse?

the vet hasnt called me to schedule a spaying,they wont return my calls( ide take her some where else but they said they would do it for free) shes friskier then a prostitute on E. & shes been dry humping my daughters plush rocking horse, throwing her booty in its face & stuff, i get embarrassed just seeing it happen so i shoo her away & put the horse away. But My daughter loves that horse. what would you do?

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Put that rocking horse in the closet so your dog can't get her nasty bloody snatch all over it.

Then put some panties or a diaper on her and call ANY vet that will answer LOL

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

cmb121906
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Quoting Randi02:

Put that rocking horse in the closet so your dog can't get her nasty bloody snatch all over it.

That seriously made me LOL!!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

MommySteph06
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:07 AM

Me too!  :D

But seriously, I'd take her advice.

Quoting cmb121906:

Quoting Randi02:

That seriously made me LOL!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

in lovetoddler girltoddler boyexpecting boy

Steve&Steph                Kayla             Brennan                 Baby Boy
   11/2004                  10/28/06            3/16/08              EDD 10/27/09

Piscean
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Put the dog in a different room or outside?

babie113
by Jenny on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:08 AM

wow  thats a new one lol im sorry i cant really help

NiekaC
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:10 AM

this might sound dumb, but my dog has had only 1 period, but been in heat 3 times. growing up i only had boy dogs so i dont really know how often girl dogs should get their period. shes not bleeding now & shes been acting all "horny " for about 3 days. is this normal??

Quoting Randi02:

Sharnncy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:12 AM

If you don't want puppies, don't put her outside! Or at least where any male dogs could get to her. They will try their hardest. But yeah put the horse up until you can get a hold of the vet. Poor horse. LOL.

I am a tatooed, multiple peircing, supporter of gun rights, not afraid to spank my child in public for being bad, hard working, not afraid to speak my mind, who believes that kids are the most important, loving and caring, will cook a homemade dinner rather than getting fastfood, makes homemade decorations, crazy photo taking kind of mom.

xotee2006
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:15 AM

rolling on floor  sorry here is a bump for you.  i had to read it to my husband.. he asked what I was laughin about!  

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:16 AM

How old is she? What breed?

Dogs usually go into heat about twice a year. For the first few days to 2 weeks, they are just hormonal and have SOME discharge but not bleeding. It's the second stage of the cycle where bleeding occurs, but some dogs are clean and groom themselves meticulously so you might not even notice the bleeding. Others just don't care and slop it all over the floor.

It does get more expensive to spay after a dog has been in heat. You really can tell a dog who has had many heat cycles because there is a lot more tissue.

Quoting NiekaC:

this might sound dumb, but my dog has had only 1 period, but been in heat 3 times. growing up i only had boy dogs so i dont really know how often girl dogs should get their period. shes not bleeding now & shes been acting all "horny " for about 3 days. is this normal??

Quoting Randi02:

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

stevensmama13
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:16 AM

female dogs go into heat once every 6 months for 11 days the days 4-7 is when there fertile. go to petsmart buy a dog diaper yes they have dog diapers lol  and female pads for her if its causing a mess. that or stick her outside until here heat is over. whatever you do dont scratch by her tail it will make her way more hornier lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)