Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have this........

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:39 AM
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you like facebook or myspace better?

Options:

Facebook

Myspace

Neither

Other (please explain....especially if you like another site better)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 25

View Results

Hey everyone i was just on facebook then logged onto myspace. I got to thinking........myspacce has begun to suck here lately. Atleast that is what I think.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

What do you have?

Wanna add?

You can add me on facebook if you want: http://www.facebook.com/mommy2mason09?ref=profile

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheena20
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:40 AM

i have myspace you can add if you wanna www.myspace.com/gabbyzmom05

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:44 AM

ive started to like FB more bc of the games LOL

u can add me if u want (if u play and need neighbors lol)

tara-rae@sprint.blackberry.net
(whoever needs em add me ... let me know ur from CM tho)

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM

I had myspace.

And then it seemed like everyone started to disappear and not use it anymore. So I went on over to Facebook, and found everyone. I think Myspace is becoming a thing of the past.

mommy2mason09
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM

alright i will add you.

mommy2mason09
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM

i agree. it is just a matter of time before someone thinks of ANOTHER website better than facebook lol.

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

I had myspace.

And then it seemed like everyone started to disappear and not use it anymore. So I went on over to Facebook, and found everyone. I think Myspace is becoming a thing of the past.

dosthepost
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Remember "He's just not that into you," Where the guy told drew barrymore that Myspace was the new 'bootycall'? Psha, my husband works for a marketing firm that advertises for DirecTV... when he called the call center a girl answered the phone, and within 5 minutes had hit on him, his trainer, and his manager. AND informed them all that she was going to 'look them up' on Myspace and told them they 'had to add her'... Of course, my husband is still under the wrong name at work (he is under Cody Edwards, and he's Edward Cody, LOL), so she's going to spend precious moments of her life looking for someone who doesn't exist.

I have a Myspace, but I check it like twice a week. I'm on Facebook all day long.

mommy2mason09
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:49 AM

you can add em if you want? adcock.heather@yahoo.com or i posted a link for mine when i posted this discussion.

Quoting dosthepost:

Remember "He's just not that into you," Where the guy told drew barrymore that Myspace was the new 'bootycall'? Psha, my husband works for a marketing firm that advertises for DirecTV... when he called the call center a girl answered the phone, and within 5 minutes had hit on him, his trainer, and his manager. AND informed them all that she was going to 'look them up' on Myspace and told them they 'had to add her'... Of course, my husband is still under the wrong name at work (he is under Cody Edwards, and he's Edward Cody, LOL), so she's going to spend precious moments of her life looking for someone who doesn't exist.

I have a Myspace, but I check it like twice a week. I'm on Facebook all day long.

emt151272
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:49 AM

i have both but ive gotten addicted to FB cause of farmville.  you can add me http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sexyemt?ref=profile

mamad122
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I have FB and haven't had Myspace for a few years. To me Facebook is a lot cleaner or more organized, no you can't customize it as much but it just looks so much better! And it's A LOT easier to keep private than Myspace (at least was 3 years ago). I don't add people to my Facebook that I don't know personally, but thanks for the offer!

Pregnancy Ticker

in love    toddler girl  expecting boy

mommy2mason09
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:52 AM

thats alright. that is your decision and i respect that :-)

Quoting mamad122:

I have FB and haven't had Myspace for a few years. To me Facebook is a lot cleaner or more organized, no you can't customize it as much but it just looks so much better! And it's A LOT easier to keep private than Myspace (at least was 3 years ago). I don't add people to my Facebook that I don't know personally, but thanks for the offer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)