Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hubby and i's agreement

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM
  • 2 Replies

So my Doc gave me OK to start trying again after my next period. (i just got off my last one last night so it will be around nov 4th) I Lost my baby girl sept 2nd at 16 weeks .. so i had to wait to cycles to start trying again. ANYWAYS
I am a photographer and i have a HUGE wedding comming up on Sept 18th 2010 I will make close to 1000 for 6 hours (plus eng. pictures i am doing this weekend) Anyways If i get prego in Nov i will have the baby early Aug. so it will be no problem for this job. But i cant get prego in Dec or Jan or really even Feb because i wouldnt be able to do the photoshoot. SO myhubby and i said we will try the month of Nov and if it doesnt happen and i get a period in Dec we will wait tell April to start trying again.. IM SO NOT HAPPY with this. But i toootaly understand .. UGH So i was just venting i guess... I hope hope hope i get it in nov.! I BETTER! hahah What do you guys think ? Think it is silly me planning the baby around my work???

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SuprMom08
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:16 AM

I think it is smart to plan your pregnancy!  You have to have money to support a baby and you have to work to have money!
Way to be a GOOD Momma!!

MamaArtist77
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I agree, it is smart to plan. Plus this is a big job for you so don't feel bad about that.  When you are shooting that wedding just remember this time and you'll be thankful your not 9 months and waddling around trying to get shots - lol. Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)