Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM
  • 6 Replies

My phone is not working so i couldnt call poison control to ask.. My 8 month old daughter found an ink cartride and she ate some of the ink what do i do? thank you

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SuprMom08
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:25 AM

get off the computer and take her to urgent care to be sure!

goergia
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:26 AM

go next door and ask them if you can use there phone and call

WifeandMommy06
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM

 I would go next door and see if i could use their phone.. If no one was home I would take her to the ER just to be safe..


Do you know how much she ate? they might need to know that..


best of luck.. Hope your child is ok!




CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers


CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers



wedding ticker

Eyes4music
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Hell give me the poison controls number and I will call for you or just go to the ER better safe than sorry!

mna_823
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:40 AM

No joke.  Better safe than sorry.

Quoting SuprMom08:

get off the computer and take her to urgent care to be sure!


Apowell8506
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Thank You all very much, I WENT AHEAD AND TOOK HER TO THE ER ROOM, THEY SAID SHES FINE, ONLY BECAUSE SHE HAD NO COLOR OF BLACK STAINED IN HER MOUTH. But thank you all very much again. thank you

WWW.yourAVON.com/apowell8506




 




 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)