Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you don't want Athlete's feet, I suggest...

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

To NOT buy shoes at WALMART...I'm on my second pair of Walmart shoes in the past 2 months now and my feet itch soooooooo bad to the point they are beyond blisters...They have sores all over them and is spreading to my right hand from itching so bad...I AM PISSED!!! I filled out one complaint already there at WALMART and gave the main Company that made the first certain shoe "Danskin" and pitched a fit there, now I have to do the same for the Starter shoes!!! I bought an antifungal creme for athlete's feet and cleared my feet up the first time around, now I have to go back and find some kind of spray to kill this crap again!!! Who the hell is trying on shoes at Walmart with ATHLETE'S FEET!!! Your Pissing Me Off Whoever You Are!!! I'd like to put my Athlete's Feet up your ASS!!! Tell me how you like Athlete's Ass once I get done!!! I never had this shit a day in my LIFE til just recently...Guess I'm going to have to fill out another complaint at Walmart...Again!!!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AmelieH
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:15 PM

...  are you sure it's the shoes?

godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM

that is why i dont shop at trash-mart. 

JADIEBUG
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM

You also need to wash your socks in hot water. Bleach your bathtub/shower. You most likely are just spreading it back to yourself or not killing it all the way.

godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM

dont buy their shoes anymore. 

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Thats 1 out of MILLIONS of reasons i will NOT buy shoes at a store like that ... eww

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

Momof2Stepof3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:20 PM

We have never had a case of athlete's feet with me or my kids. For awhile till I found about Sears clearance section we always bought my kids shoes and my shoes from Walmart. Never had a problem. I'm 34 and my kids are 9 and 11 never had a case of athletes feet.

Jenn

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
sagi6666
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM

It's the last time I buy shoes at Walmart myself...I just bought brand new socks and have pinesoled the tub out, guess I'll try bleaching it out now that someone has mentioned that...In fact, just bought a new washer and dryer this weekend too...My SO isn't complaining about his feet at all, but it seems to be coming from the shoes i have bought for everytime i take them off, the itchy madness instantly comes back, even while the shoes are on...At first, I gave it the benefit of the doubt that it could be some kind of chemical, but shoes from 2 different companies, same thing? I don't think so...People should know their size instead of trying on all the shoes before picking just one...Sorry ladies, I'm just upset and not very happy at the moment...I have been buying shoes at Walmart for decades myself, this just started happening just recently...I'm thinking about shampooing my carpets this upcoming weekend, hoping I kill all of what's irritating my feet...God, this sucks...

canthaveboys1
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Gross!  

sagi6666
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I'm going to try bleach, I cleaned everything with pinesol, but nada...I'll have to toss these shoes in the washer too, they're driving me nuts..Bad thing is, I'm stuck with them til I yet, can buy ANOTHER pair, but this time from foot locker...

Quoting JADIEBUG:

You also need to wash your socks in hot water. Bleach your bathtub/shower. You most likely are just spreading it back to yourself or not killing it all the way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)