Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dirty Jobs.

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:19 PM
  • 20 Replies

Does your hubby work a dirty job? What does he do? Mine is a truck driver.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wilesmomma
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Mine makes stuff for Kraft and AB and big companies like that. His title is an air pallet technician. I don't know what the hell he does I just know it's something on that order, lol!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

kaipenn
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:23 PM

my DH works for UPS. Those boxes can be fifthy. 

luckygirl333
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:25 PM

My hubby is now a cop and has to arrest gross crack heads all night. Also, he deals with a lot of transients and intoxicated sick people. Poor guy

sheena20
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:26 PM

mine works in a wearhouse loading trucks with livingroom sute and bed suite ect. but at this time he tryen to get into the army

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:27 PM

My husband is a B pressure journeyman welder in the oilfield.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

rachelmm007
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:28 PM

mine used to work at waste management he was the driver for the commercial front load...the big ol' trash cans at businesses. if he picked up a can at a restaurant we eat at he would never eat there again...now he is a truck driver for a liquor distributing company.

mlbrooks421
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Mine is a carpenter. He has a small crew and they build decks, houses, remodels. You name it, he does it, pretty much.

mckinleysmom07
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM

my hubby works for hickory springs on the tube line. he runs the paint line, and comes home smelling like grease and his clothes are all black. I can touch him without getting black. it not dirty like gross but its messy. lol

lcbowman
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:41 PM

My DH is a plumber,  lol let's just leave it at that. 

elly25
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Mine is a R.F.Technician.When he's not doing the computer work.He is climbing and building towers (cell towers) or fact trees.He comes home covered in green paint,fiberglass,dirt,and greases all the time.Make washing his clothes fun.Cleaning the shower too. 

owls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)