Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is going on with CafeMom site??

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
I can't look at pages without millions of letters and symbols COVERING my screen. And then most of the time it says that the page can't even be open and sends me to random CafeMom pages! This is the 2nd time in 6 months, why does it keep happening?? God Bless
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Laura4807
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:31 PM

that happens with me every so often. I restart my browser and if it's still happening I restart my computer. It usually happens with me when CM team is doing "changes" and stuff.

CafeMom Admin
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Hi,

We are aware of the issue and we are working on fixing it.

Thanks for your patience.

|The CafeMom Admin Team

2MonstersxMommy
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 10:22 PM
This is the THIRD day now, will it be better anytime soon???
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I do not see symbols mine is just really slow or my page will quit loading and I have to refresh grrr lol

2MonstersxMommy
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 12:30 AM
Mine shows THOUSANDS of random letters, numbers, and symbols across the whole screen. I will refresh 20 to 30 times, and MIGHT get to see a page for what it really is. This has been going on for 3 days and NOT getting better, it's getting worse. I have been a CM member for almost 2 years, and am fixing to find a new group because this is ludacris!!
Quoting laurag8707:

I do not see symbols mine is just really slow or my page will quit loading and I have to refresh grrr lol

darkeyedmom
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 3:01 PM

My stupid comp or I should say aol or both has got me wanting to commit compacide! GRRRRRRRRRRR. An owner of one of my groups pm'ed me that she can't even post and today I can't put any pic's up in my photo groups. Yesterday I couldn't even use imikimi. They're either out to get us or they're over hauling the groups or what nots.

From my family 2 yours-Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)