Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alternative to everett........? help me name my son!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

So i am really attached to the name everett for my son, but   his father doesnt like it. maybe we can compromise. does anyone have an idea of a name alternative to everett. I like unique names and  its the only one i have come up with besides alden and kenyn and im not sure if kenyn is a very professional name. at 35 years old if my son is working for a huge company will they take him seriously if his name is  kenyn???? but what do you guys think. any ideas for a unique name alone the lines of kenyn, my beloved everett or  maybe alden.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
_Jill_
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Garrett?

Evan?

Keegan?

Kellan?

Emmy217
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Emmett? 

LovesPinkk
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Brett. 

Walden. 

SAHMommy to Maddox James '06, Kingston Edward '07,                                                                    & Paris Abigail '09Marrying their Daddy 7*24*10.

TXColter
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Quoting Emmy217:

Emmett? 

I like this!

nisey09
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Awwww i like that name. Its very different. Its sounds manly... jajajaja. My husband thinks the same. He worries about the future. My boys are Franklin eliazar, Jorden Seth, and baby girl is Leah joelle. I also like. Averel, Evan, Noah, and Ethan... Wish you the best..

truely914
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:35 PM

How about the name     Vince Everett

brantonsmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:37 PM
I like everett its my dads middle name, I also like emmett its from twilight, lol or jasper

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)