Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 y/o girl Bday gift on a budget.

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

she likes to paint, she likes girly stuff. what would you get a little girl who likes this stuff. I thought about a coloring book but I dont feel thats  enough.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
4monkees
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM

How about some water colors and a pad of paper.  you can usually get that stuff from the 99 cent store. They alsohave alot of kiddie hair brushes and hair clips and stuff.

Stacie03
by Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM

I'm having trouble coming up with gift ideas for my DD who will be 2 around Christmas time.  So far we have gotten her a playdough set, some hair clips and ties, books, adn coloring books.  We are going to be getting a tricycle adn maybe a sit and spin for her as well.

ariannasmom114
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:42 PM

an outfit can be cheap i just went to walmart and got my girls some cute little outfits for like $8 for the shirt and pants and u could throw in a cheap little coloring book or some lip gloss my 2y/o loves lip gloss

gypsydancer7
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Micheals has a ton of craft stuff for kids for cheap. You could get her water colors (1.00) crayons (1.00) coloring book (1.00) maybe some stickers, paper for painting on (2.50). Take 10.00 with you, pick out some stuff, and she will love it

Also....look in the dollar area of Target...they have some GREAT stuff alot of times

gypsydancer7
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:46 PM

I know our Dollar Tree had Disney Princess Tiaras, Necklaces,Bracelets,ect....all with changing jewels (1 for each princess)....they also had fairy shoes, wongs, boas, all kinds of dress up stuff for Halloween...all 1 dollar a peice and none of them looked cheap (beleive me when I say that bc I never buy things other than holiday decor from dollar stores and I bought some for my dds stocking already)

Quoting 4monkees:

How about some water colors and a pad of paper. you can usually get that stuff from the 99 cent store. They alsohave alot of kiddie hair brushes and hair clips and stuff.

ashleyandjames
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:47 PM

a cheap and fun idea is the water paint books. Thay are great because its like painting but lots less mess. You can get them at walmart for a few bucks. You could also get her a doll, they have alot of cute dolls for only $10 or less. ( my neice is turning 4 next month and we got her alot of fun things at walmart for under $50.) Good luck

Joyful6and12
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Anything washable - that way she's happy and so are you :)

iluvcallalilies
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 12:02 AM
Michaels Arts and Crafts stores runs a 40% off coupon in every Sunday's paper (and sometimes online too)... use that to get a cool Color Wonders set or Crayola stuff (they sell ALL the Crayola stuff). They also have the best $1 bin for arts and crafts stuff.

Click to join our group: Christian Celebrations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)