Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have tried it all and nothign has work. Please need help

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

I  have thrown away the bottles and tried everything and my 2.5 still wont drink milk from anythign but a bottle. Today I have decided if she does not drink from the new sippy I bought then she won't ever drink milk again. I have tried everythign and bought every sippy cup there is and nothing. What can I do

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SuaveMom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:49 PM

My son refused milk after i took his bottles away also for about one year then he discoverd that he liked chocolate milk. So now he pretty much only drinks chocolate, white milk on occasion. Also try strawberry.we call it pink milk.

mommyboyz
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Ok I know you said you bought every sippy lol I so understand this, but have you tried letting her pick out the sippy from the store, let her pay for it... my little guy has always loved doing all on his own, picking things out to paying for it, I think it gives more of a self independence. Then asking her what she wants to drink, if you still have bottles laying around, get a bag, have her help you throw them in there & take to the dumpster, all gone nothing, once she sees she was the big girl of throwing them out and picking out her new sippy maybe just maybe. Good luck and keep us updated.

*Amanda*

american footballtoddler boy

mommyboyz
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:56 PM

BUMP: this is the only way my boys will drink milk, heck me too unless its in cereal, we dont like white milk, I tried both my boys on it when we transfered from breast/fumula to regular milk and they just refused. So adding some chocolate it was, and I had a ped tell me once not to stress if that is the only way, atleast they are drinking milk one way or another. :)

Quoting SuaveMom:

My son refused milk after i took his bottles away also for about one year then he discoverd that he liked chocolate milk. So now he pretty much only drinks chocolate, white milk on occasion. Also try strawberry.we call it pink milk.

*Amanda*

american footballtoddler boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)