Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why CafeMom.com

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm doing graduate research in the Mom space and would like to learn if you (member) find the resources on Cafemom.com are valuable to you.  If so, what about Cafemom do you find no other site offers?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tory_armywife
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:00 AM

I really like the group posts/forums. I get alot of information from group postings. I haven't really tried any other mom website. I was invited to join here by another friend, and I have been using this site ever since.  

jillbailey26
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:02 AM

The forums are easy to search for and navigate.  There are more women here, therefor more opinions and a wider variety of advice.

gypsydancer7
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:03 AM

It is easy to navigate, the conversations and debates are stimulating, the advice is great, and Cafemom has a ton of awesome giveaways.

AngieMarie08
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:10 AM

I like cafemom.com because I am glad to know I am not the only one: single mom, two year old boy, potty training...I look for support and encouragement, although I do not like when people are outright mean. When I say I am looking for support in something, and a mom blatantly criticized is unnecessary. But I just ignore it and move on. I also have found really great coupons to help me save money, and people explain how and where to use them. I have never been a coupon person EVER, so it is very helpful And I am part of a photography group, where there are challenges we have to follow. Since i love photography it is a really great way to creatively expand my mind, and I take pictures of my son everyday anyway! I hope this helps.

Oh and I have never looked into any other mom sites. This one is always advertised on mysapce and facebook, and other moms my age that I know personally use this site as well.

GOBryan
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:11 AM

The web design, forums, etc are easy to use and pleasing to the eye. Very user-friendly.

There's a lot of camaraderie in many of the groups. Especially the smaller, specialty groups.

I think I've been using it for about 2 or 3 years now. I'm not as active as I was originally but I still visit daily, just for shorter spans of time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)