Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is going Trick -or Treating Sat?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:42 AM
  • 16 Replies

It really freaks u out with this new swine stuff. I mean u can't be cage in at home either but still is scary. What u ladies going to do and what u dressing them as. Mine maybe snow white not sure yet. Hw much candy u guys give ur kids?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rachelmm007
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:46 AM

my 10 month old will be a dinosaur and my 3 year old is going to be a ninja turtle. we have already had the swine flu. so no i am not freaking out but we will still be cautious and yes we will be going trick-or-treating.

ballewal
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:46 AM

My daughter is too young to trick-or-treat. I'll just keep her away from people who come to the door and wash my hands frequently. 

I'm not going to summarize myself in a paragraph because I'm not the kind of mother you expect me to be. 

camy41075
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:48 AM

my trick or treat in our town is tonight. They have always done it the thurs before halloween so we are going to be out tonight. Great weather for it. My dd is going to be a witch or something like it my oldest is going to be a plane and the baby is a priate

Kell913
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:48 AM

We are going, with a group of their friends. IT's going to be so much fun my 6 year old is going to be megatron my 2 1/2 year old is going to be optimus prime (ha ha brother picked out hers lol) and my 1 year old is going to be a ladybug (she was goign to be yoda but I couldn't find star wars costumes for the other two lol)

charmgirl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:57 AM

I took my son to the zoo this past weekend for the "ZooBOoO", and he wore his monkey costume there.  I'm seriously considering NOT taking him trick or treating. He's not quite 2 yet, so he doesnt know what he's missing out on. The swine flu does make me worry, and that's probably the main reason that I dont want to go.

AngieMarie08
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I am not going to let the swine flu dictate what I do =) My 2 year old sone will be Buzz LIght Year. I can't wait!

mom223
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:09 AM

I don't want to let fear rule my life but is so hard to read some post about how bad their kids got. I am not sure yet I want to go out but not 100%

emilysmom1966
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Wow that really didnt even cross my mind.

Luc and Emily my reason for breathing!'   About 35 and over with small children:This group is for Mommies wanting to make new friends with other People are asking me about the race problem.... I know of no race problem. The great problem that confronts the American people to-day is a national problem -- whether this great nation of ours is great enough to live up to its own convictions, carry out its own declaration of independence, and execute the provisions of its own constitution. (1893)Fredrick Douglass

iluvmylil1
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Im taking my daughter trick or treating but im bring some hand sanitizer with me.After that we are  taking her  to the zoo there having this even called zooboo.Im just going to make sure i have some hand sanitizer  with me and keep her hands clean.

redneck_proud
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Quoting emilysmom1966:

Wow that really didnt even cross my mind.

Me too, I have not even thought about not trick or treating because of the swine. We are going to a t or t carnival tonight and 2 Churches for trunk or treat and then real door to door trick or treating on Saturday... my ds is going to be an Army Man with an M16 (fake of course)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)