Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About a 4 year old?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:02 AM
  • 1 Replies

Could my 4 year old have the swine flu? She got up three days ago went to school came home and then started to complain of her tummy hurting, she then went on for about 12-14 hours of nothing but vomiting and diarrhea. No fever. Sent her to bed with pedialyte she slept for about 16 hours (she normaly only sleeps 8 hours) kept her home from school, she woke up this morning no fever no diarrhea but still vomiting. Now she says she cold < the house is about 75 degrees right now> and shes shivering. should i take her in to the er or just call the doctor in the morning? lots of kids at her school were sick a couple of days ago. just on her bus of 8 kids 6 of them didnt go to school because of being sick. I called her in to school today, her teacher said that more than half the class was out sick.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ChazznRoccosmom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:06 AM

The swine flu went through my house, and from what we experienced, and everything I've heard, that doesn't sound like the swine flu. Most likely just a tummy virus that will pass. 

Mom             Dad         Chazz (7y)   Rocco (4y)    Joey (13m)

Breastfeeding, baby wearing, natural birthing, anti-abortion, SAHM who loves her tattoos, piercings, and hair dye

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)