Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm looking for a new baby monitor

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:35 PM
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: Which monitor?

Options:

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 0

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Monitor-Temperature-Humidity-SCD530/dp/B001V7R55Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1256844621&sr=1-4

or

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Avent-Digital-Monitor-Technology/dp/B001COPE86/ref=pd_cp_ba_1

I really like the first one, but the second one is pretty much the same thing and it's a bit cheaper. If you have any other suggestions I would welcome them as well. Or if you know of a good video monitor, that would be great too.

People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available.  ~Chele Marmet

A proud Christian, Republican, Anti- Gay marriage, Natural childbirth having, Pro-Life for babies NOT convicts, Extended breastfeeding, Baby wearing, Attachment parenting, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CIO, Co-sleeping, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Do you need your video monitor to be portable?  After going through tons of monitors and nothing working right we bought a wired security camera.  It was about $50 and it works so much better than anything else ever did!

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Thanks, but yeah I need it to be portable. I go outside to the back yard  with the older girls while the baby is napping a lot.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Do you need your video monitor to be portable?  After going through tons of monitors and nothing working right we bought a wired security camera.  It was about $50 and it works so much better than anything else ever did!

People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available.  ~Chele Marmet

A proud Christian, Republican, Anti- Gay marriage, Natural childbirth having, Pro-Life for babies NOT convicts, Extended breastfeeding, Baby wearing, Attachment parenting, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CIO, Co-sleeping, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM
bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)