Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Poor Nephew PIOG

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just found out today that my 4 month old nephew has a broken leg. Supposedly his step father did it while changing his diaper...seriously doubt it happened that way at all. This guy is a worthless piece of crap and I have been trying to tell everyone that from the beginning and they all thought he was so good for my sister. He never wants to watch the kids, never helps with housework, my niece who is 21 months old can have NO toys that make ANY noise cause they annoy him if someone does buy a toy that makes noise he takes it back to the store and gets the money and spends it on himself or just throws the toy away. My sister works so my mom has the kids everyday plus her full time job. My sister and her whatever even expect my mom to take them the days they both have off so they can have alone time yea she would rather spend time with an asshole rather than her precious babies. If my husband hurt my kids in anyway I would be gone no matter what unless of course it was an accident than thats different. My sister is sticking up for him and saying thats what really happened, I would love to know the whole story. SRS has been called but of course my sister is telling everyone they said it wasn't a big deal and accidents happen and that the case is over. I highy doubt thats all they are going to say about a 4 month old and a broken leg. I'm scared the babies will be taken away...not so much from them, but from the rest of the family. Its so hard to deal with this kind of stress and being 37 weeks pregnant. Not something I need!  Well thanks for listening to my vent for the day!! I REALLY just want to go over to his house and beat the crap out of him, but know I can't so I vented here=o)

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Someone needs to get those kids out of their custody now!!! I just watched a video about child abuse, where a step father beat this innocent child so badly that he ended up dying. 4 months old with a broken leg, thats a pretty good instigation that something is not right. Those poor babies are in my prayers. I hope someone gets them soon.

Randi- One Blessed MaMa & Soon To Be Wife
      in love   toddler girl   baby boy
     Randi & Caleb   Emma Grace   Ethan Carter
          4*7*06         4*15*07       10*17*09

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:13 PM

IF the babies are taken into protective custody, most of the time, familial foster placement is preferred.  If you, or another family member is in any position to take on the kids, if it reaches that point, you should consider it.  I'm so sorry this happened to your nephew.  :(  I hope things work out.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:18 PM

The hospital didnt turn them in? A broken leg seems very unlikely from changing a diaper.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Yea they were turned in, but my sister is saying they are not going to investigate it because accidents happen. She says they just called her and didn't go out to her house so I am not sure whats going on

by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Poor baby. I hope that someone steps in and protects those poor kids.

I'm pretty sure there will be more done... you sister is either lying or is just clueless (probably clueless if she is dumb enough to stick up for this jerk) Even TRUE accidents are looked into very closley when it comes to things like this. My bet is they are gathering evidence against them before they can take the kids away. Are they in the hosptial overnight??? I would bet if they are they won't be going home with their baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)