Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we went trick or treating tonight (pics)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:39 PM
  • 1 Replies

so tonight was trick or treating for my town and even though my sisters mapped out plan was great for older kids like my little sisters and nephews it wasnt so great for my sons so we ended up cutting out early but it was fun anyway. i recruited my cousin and her boyfriend to help keep track of little ones it makes me so nervous when theres so many people pushing around like that i like having extra eyes.

Jacob was a spider, he said he was a "super" spider, he caught on to the concept very quickly and LOVED it

Matthew "JJ" was a Scarecrow and he was the cutest little scarecrow, he didnt quite understand but he did understand there was candy in his pumpkin and we had to wait for him to fall asleep to get it away from him

Ezra (pictured with my cousin Sonja ) was a hot chili pepper and SOOOO CUTE!! originaly he was suppose to stay with my dad and hand out candy but he wouldnt let me out of his sight so we took him with.

the only thing that annoyed me was people thinking my BOYS were girls but whatever, they had fun and thats all that matters

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Keywi231
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Very cute looks like alot of fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)