Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird periods??

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok so a little background: I had my son 21 months ago, I got mirena 6 weeks after he was born..I got it taken out like 3 months ago and now I am on loestren 24. Ok I never had a period with mirena and now with loestren I still have not really had a real period.

About 7ago I missed a pill had red blood bleeding for like half a day, never had a period that month and never had a period this montn, well I am on  my 8th pill today for the new month and today I start having just brownish blood (like what drs call old blood) but not very much. Does this seem normal?? Oh and I threw up the other day out of no where and I feel sick now.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
IloveHayden08
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:38 AM

BUMP

onefootcutiepie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Normal? Probably not. But switching around BC's and getting your periods back can go a little roughly for a while. I'd wait it out a little to see if your body regulates itself or not. If you are in pain, though I'd call the doc and be seen. 

IloveHayden08
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:00 AM

K thanks...Im not really in pain I just feel sick!! Yeah I really know nothing about birth control..I got married started the nuva ring 2 months later I got pregnant ha ha obviously it didnt work

Quoting onefootcutiepie:

Normal? Probably not. But switching around BC's and getting your periods back can go a little roughly for a while. I'd wait it out a little to see if your body regulates itself or not. If you are in pain, though I'd call the doc and be seen. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)