Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

350+ pound and up eat free for life

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

i was watching the travel channel and this one restaurant will weigh you and if you are 350 or over you eat free for life! i think that is just a terrible insentive! i mean wtf. really. they also have an all you can eat fry bar. and they cook all their food in lard. wow. what do you think of this? i mean i know its your body and what not..but i think thats taking it too far...

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
toomanypoodles
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:27 AM

Guess I won't be getting free food!  lol. 

Ya, that's pretty discusting.  But if they are already 350 pounds and eating like that on a daily basis, they won't live long enough to eat there for long.   

heidi749
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:55 AM

Well I deffently will never get free food. I think that is just down right dispicable. People with those kind of weight problems need serious help not a resturant to indulge in there obesity.I guess the resturant is not liable for the health problems they are making worse by giving people that weigh 350+ pounds free food in a resturant that uses lard. I think allot of the people who are obesse are the ones that where never taught how to eat healthy or they think that healthy is expencive so offering them free unhealthy saturated in fat food if the weigh 350+ pounds is just rediculious. I wish some healthy resturants would do some kind of program if you weigh 350+pounds and you loose 100 pounds then you get free food for life.JMO

mom2ljh
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:58 AM

I'm sorry but that is NASTY! 

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

dusky_rose
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:01 AM

I hope I never weigh that much. I think thats stupid that a restaurant would give you free food based on you being overweight. What restaurant is it, because I'm never going to eat there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)