Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT Skin regimen DO YOU use

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:41 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am thirty-eight and never had a regular face regimen. does anyone use toner anymore?  When I was in my teens i bought clinique, the soap, toner, and moisturizer. now, well I have ten kids, but I am done having children, and would like to start again with keeping myself healthy and not aging so quickly..

TAMALA

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mandipants
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:47 AM

You have ten kids? Wowza--you deserve to pamper yourself :) I spent many years in the sun as a river guide and it took a toll. I use Murad glycolic face wash and MDskincare daily facial peel plus medication from my dermatologist. I also use Peter Thomas Roth spf 30 daily moisturizer. It's all quite expensive, but it has made my skin *almost* beautiful (for the first time--I've never had terrible skin, but its NEVER been gorgeous) so I splurge on it.

Hope this helps!

toomanypoodles
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:18 AM

You were on the right track with the Clinique.  Switch over to Estee Lauder now (same parent company) which is for maturing skin.  You no longer need a toner cuz that will dry you out.  Probably time for a richer moisturizer now. 

I'm 48, been using Estee Lauder for about 20 years and have no wrinkles.  My skin is smooth and soft.  (I use their gentle exfoliant when I get a little dryness---that really smooths my face!) 

mommamiaria
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:20 AM

I was diagnosed with rosacea a year ago and I have ultra sensitive skin. 4 dermatologistd and several consultations later and I now use Physiodermie products. I use the Deep Cleansing Milk, Stabilizing Lotion(toner), Moisturizer & Exfoliator. I have been using their products regularly for some time now and am very happy with the results. They are not cheap though.

I would like to invite you to join THE COOKING CAFE. It's all about Food, Fun & Friends. Swap recipes, share ideas, ask questions or just hang out. We have a RECIPES section divided into categories to make it easy for our members to find what they are looking for. It's an awesome group and we would love for you to join us.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/27504

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)