Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no bumps, no nothing, i need real advice

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:39 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so this morning i had sex and after i had sex, i went pee and after that, there was a light pink discharge on my toliet paper. Im 16 weeks pregnant and have never had this happen before and earlier this week there was a dark yellow discharge in my underwear. im a first time mom but i know this cant be good, my doctors office is closed until 9, so obvisiously im gonna call when they open...im scared...shitless

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ballewal
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Go to the ER if you're that worried. 

CafeMom Tickers
BuggersMom05
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Was it rough?  Maybe it was just a little rough and that was the cause of the slight bleeding?  I'm really not sure.  Hope everything is okay!

MarineWife1108
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM

I'm not really sure what to say. I've never had anything like that. The best thing I can suggest is to try and relax. Drink some water maybe snack on something. Maybe call your mom or somebody if you want someone to talk to. I call my mom or my sister if I ever feel somethings wrong or anything. Wish I had more advice/input. Just try to keep your stress level down as much as possible. GL.

hailnbray
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM

its normal to have some pink when u wipe after sex. if ur spotting threw out the day then worry

My daughter has autism but she can laugh, cry, and love just like yours. she may never dress herself but she can go to college and become a dr.  she may never make friends her own age but shes my friend for life. and please if u ever get the chance to meet my daughter, stop looking at her like shes a brat, she cant help her stairs or attitudes u can help urs. get to close u might get bit but it wont give u autism. do yourself a favor look it up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)