Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Totally not exciting boring post.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

Are you making any non traditional foods for thanksgiving?  If so, what are they?

If today is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square mils of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two square miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add twenty-seven hundred tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM

The only thing out of a whole Thanksgiving dinner that our boys will eat is the turkey.  So, since we don't have family around and it's just us, I don't see making all of that food that no one will eat.  Last year we took these awesome hoagie rolls, put turkey and cheese on them, toasted them in the broiler and dipped them in gravy when we ate them, lol.  It's totally horrible for us, but it was so so good.

momma2-3boys
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:54 AM

This year is traditional for us but Christmas time and last Thanksgiving we had Prime Rib or Ribs!

drinkme8184
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Quoting jillbailey26:

The only thing out of a whole Thanksgiving dinner that our boys will eat is the turkey.  So, since we don't have family around and it's just us, I don't see making all of that food that no one will eat.  Last year we took these awesome hoagie rolls, put turkey and cheese on them, toasted them in the broiler and dipped them in gravy when we ate them, lol.  It's totally horrible for us, but it was so so good.

That sounds wicked tasty actually lol

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Quoting drinkme8184:

Quoting jillbailey26:

That sounds wicked tasty actually lol

It really was.  We used turkey gravy.  It was so good.

Gizzy22
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM

I have to work on thanksgiving. i am not to happy about it. Ill be out by 4 probably. but i wont be making anything. I am sure my stepmom will though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)