Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is this? (piog)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

maybe u can help....the other ladies just read of the description of the add.....kinda obvious! lol

i searched craigslist for sit and stand strollers to see if anyone is selling them....and i came across this listing...can anyone tell me what it is....besides a stroller..lol the picture isnt very clear -- i even tried to google it to see it i could see what it was and i didnt find anything

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bab/1426769339.html

im looking to maybe find to buy one, or see if they would be safe even, or if the regular baby trend sit and stands would be more safe...

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:21 PM

really, no one?

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:24 PM

It's a stool with wheels attached to the back of the stroller for the older child to stand on while you push. Looks to me like it would get in the way personally.

I had a Joovy Sit and Stand, greatest stroller ever!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267617

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I am a Non-Baby Wearing, Formula Feeding, CIO, Circumcising, Organic Eating for Food Allergies, Atheist who is a Caring, Loving and Nurturing SAHM, Wife and College Student.

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:25 PM

thats what i was thinking....or it wouldnt be very safe

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

It's a stool with wheels attached to the back of the stroller for the older child to stand on while you push. Looks to me like it would get in the way personally.

visit our family

navywifey2006
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM

it looks like a standard stroller with a seat attachment on it in case the other child is tired of walking.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:27 PM

I edited my post with a little more info for you. Check it out.

Quoting K.a.C.87:

thats what i was thinking....or it wouldnt be very safe

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I am a Non-Baby Wearing, Formula Feeding, CIO, Circumcising, Organic Eating for Food Allergies, Atheist who is a Caring, Loving and Nurturing SAHM, Wife and College Student.

KimandCarrie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I've seen things like that before. It's an attachment you can buy to make any stroller a sit and stand....but they cost about as much as just buying the stroller! LOL 

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:29 PM

lol yeap, i can see that much...but im more or less wondering if it is safe, sturdy, if i could buy one for my now stroller, etc....

it doesnt look too much like a seat to me, just like a piece of plastic u stand on....and it doesnt look very safe..idk

Quoting navywifey2006:

it looks like a standard stroller with a seat attachment on it in case the other child is tired of walking.

visit our family

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Here is something similar.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2891609

Check it out. Maybe it can answer your questions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)