Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Get it Started in Here........

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:34 PM
  • 19 Replies

Ugh ever have a song, or even part of a song, stuck in you head all day. I can not stop singing this one line in my head, and sometimes out loud, according to the look on hubbies face! I am online and he is watching tv so it's not like I can find some other song to sing. Help! How do I get it out of my head. Post some other line to a song, or what's stuck in your head. Maybe it'll change whats in mine!

Let's get it started in here.......

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToMags
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Yes, it's horrible!  I have 'i can't make you love me' by Bonnie Rait.  UGH

backpack

AidanCamsMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I'm no help! As soon as I opened this post I got your song stuck in my head! Thanks! LOL :)

Photobucket

ashli488
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Theres a party in the USA...ever since i listened to it while cleaning today its been stuck in my head. There is always a song stuck in my head no matter what, even in my sleep. and the rare times that i dont my sister will ruin that for me...she'll start singing and get something stuck in there...

Its just like OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) its a flap in the front part of your brain and when you think of something or hear a song that part get stuck and it keeps going over and over just lik ewith OCD people only there flap is much worse. and is harder to treat 

CafeMom Tickers
USMCwife22
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:39 PM

I have the freecreditreport.com commercial song stuck..the newer one, where they are on the rollar coaster..lol...

coolestmomeva
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:40 PM

baby are you down down down down  :)

thats all i got......ALL STINKIN DAY

swizzlefiz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Same here lol

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

I'm no help! As soon as I opened this post I got your song stuck in my head! Thanks! LOL :)

marshaam
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Yeah, just go to youtube and play some music.  Like right now I'm listening to "Red Light" by David Nail.  Good song and I can listen to it over and over and over again without it getting stuck in my head.  Try going there and playing a few songs.  It works.

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Josh Turner.... "Baby why don't we just dance.. Down the hall, baby striaght up the stairs..."

wedding planning

truely914
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Maybe everyone can help me. who sings that song about being Crazy and I believe it's a women that sings it.  Please help me figure out.  It's a good thing I don't have to sing it to you.

coolestmomeva
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Quoting truely914:

Maybe everyone can help me. who sings that song about being Crazy and I believe it's a women that sings it.  Please help me figure out.  It's a good thing I don't have to sing it to you.

is it an older song? patsy cline?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)