Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Car and Home Insurance

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am looking for reasonable insurance I would appreciate any suggestions?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LacristaVaughn
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:55 AM

I would be happy to help. E-mail me at lacristavaughn@yahoo.com or call me at 214-929-9123 and I will help you out.

Talk to you soon,

Lacrista Vaughn

ShadowRaven
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 9:27 AM

My mother goes through Ohio Casualty and it's underwritten by Riddle Insurance. She pays $200/mo for full coverage on her 2008 PT Cruiser and renter's insurance on her apartment. Not sure what type of home insurance you're looking for.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

BellaNanook
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 2:55 PM

If you have a great driving record you can't beat Mercury.  I have been with them for 13 years and have never found a lower rate.  We have no tickets or accidents though, if you do they are not as cheap. 

JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 2:56 PM

We have state farm, a little more expensive but so worth it!  They replace my cracked windshields for free even!  My parents have had them for years and they even paid to feed their cows when the neighbor started a fire and it burnt their field.

wwjd2007
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Thank you ladies

ShawnsMom31
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Go with a Company who can write both for you , than you get a multi policy discount , Allstate has some of the best auto rates/Homeowners are about average , Progressive....they are also writing Homeowners in some states now. 

My name is Stacey , I am 35. Mother to my Miracle PCOS son Shawn JR ,  Still in love with Shawn Sr. after 16 years , Licensed Cosmetologist , Notary & Property and Casualty Agent , Scorpio , Honest , Loving , Genuine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)