Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really can't believe it.. *SIGH*

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM
  • 3 Replies

My daughter will be 1 tommorow. It is so unrreal to me. She is so big already, walking around everywhere, playing with her older sister, babbling, eating so much table foods, off a bottle....yet she still seems like my baby. Now don't get me wrong.. her big sister is 2 1/2 and is still my baby (as they will always be) but I feel a little more...sad..I guess..that she is turning 1. With my oldest, I watched every second of everything she did. If she sneezed, I was there with a tissue. If she fell, I was there to catch her. If she said a word, I heard it. With Isabelle, she has been caught up amongst..essentially...chaos of a 2 1/2 year old and a now 1 year old, housecleaning, mommy and daddy working AND being in college...so much... I miss her baby days. I feel like they passed by entirely too quickly.

Happy Birthday to Isabelle Serenity Rose Ballard!

I love my girls, Madison and Isabelle and my husband Sam more than anything in this world! :)

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
raleighmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:50 AM

You should write something along those lines in her birthday card and then put it in her baby book.  Happy Birthday to your little one!

mommyinme
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:22 AM

I know my yougest just turned two and my oldest five... it was heart breaking! I am a full time working mom since recently and I feel like I am missing so very much! it all goes by way too fast.

crystalclark
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:25 AM

Well, Happy birthday to her:) I hope she has a great day and she is adorable:)

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)