Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An Athiest's View

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM
  • 8 Replies

Discuss.....

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM

I saw this video a while ago.  I love what he says.  "How much do you have to hate somebody to not prosthetize (sp?)?"  I agree with him and think it's awesome that he said all the things he did.

Aphrexia
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:20 PM

bump

Aphrexia
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM

bump

TiredMommy6906
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:13 PM

This was an interesting little clip, but I am curious what is the point? That some athiests appreciate people who share their beliefs? Not trying to cause drama or anything, but I am curious.  

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 7:30 AM

I think it's a video blog sort of thing.  He has others on YouTube.

Quoting TiredMommy6906:

This was an interesting little clip, but I am curious what is the point? That some athiests appreciate people who share their beliefs? Not trying to cause drama or anything, but I am curious.  

RheaF
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 7:47 AM

Quoting TiredMommy6906:

I think its more him stating how important sharing the Gospel is. And how if you believe in something that strongly. You know there is a hell, or eternal life, and you dont share that. Or you dont have a desire to tell people and at least try to bring them to what you believe is right, then in a way "hate" them. I mean it does make sense. If you truely loved that person you would want them to know, so that they can share in that blessing with you. I love what he said, and even more the fact that he is a very firm atheist yet still has respect, and supports people who do try and share.

Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.    ~Proclamation, September 23,1995~

Aphrexia
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:40 AM

This!!

Quoting RheaF:

I think its more him stating how important sharing the Gospel is. And how if you believe in something that strongly. You know there is a hell, or eternal life, and you dont share that. Or you dont have a desire to tell people and at least try to bring them to what you believe is right, then in a way "hate" them. I mean it does make sense. If you truely loved that person you would want them to know, so that they can share in that blessing with you. I love what he said, and even more the fact that he is a very firm atheist yet still has respect, and supports people who do try and share.

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Quoting RheaF:

Quoting TiredMommy6906:

I wish more people had that type of respect.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)