Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Court and a fight with hubby....

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

Okay so I'm like 5 weeks pregnant, hormones raging, have child support/ cutody court today where I know they are going to give my horrible ex visitation rights, i get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow which I'm terrified about because I'm alergic to Codine and I can't take ibProphin cause of being pregnant and now hubby is upset with me and not talking to me because I brought up the fact that we haven't had sex in four days! This day is just getting worse and worse.... sorry, just a vent, need some support!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
luvmygirls-rdkr
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:01 AM

oh honey, i'm sorry.  It really will all work out and be ok later.  the court thing......well i am married for the third time now and the first two...TOTAL disasters.  Court sucks, but do what's best for the kids.  my first ex is my ex because he would rather be high than be with me and our daughter....byebye to him.  he still got visitation rights.  not that he uses them very often he only sees her two to three times a year.  loser.  the second just got out of prison for molesting my first daughter.  we also have a daughter together but thank God parole people won't let him have visitation yet with my other daughter.  I have been fighting that one for 3 years now.  as far as the sex thing.....have the other kids go to a friends house and tell your hubby wubby that he is your prisoner until he satisfies you.  He might like that.  Good luck with the dentist.  have a good day ok.  hang in there

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Thanks mama, this week has just been SOOO stressful knowing court and my teeth were comming!

Quoting luvmygirls-rdkr:

oh honey, i'm sorry.  It really will all work out and be ok later.  the court thing......well i am married for the third time now and the first two...TOTAL disasters.  Court sucks, but do what's best for the kids.  my first ex is my ex because he would rather be high than be with me and our daughter....byebye to him.  he still got visitation rights.  not that he uses them very often he only sees her two to three times a year.  loser.  the second just got out of prison for molesting my first daughter.  we also have a daughter together but thank God parole people won't let him have visitation yet with my other daughter.  I have been fighting that one for 3 years now.  as far as the sex thing.....have the other kids go to a friends house and tell your hubby wubby that he is your prisoner until he satisfies you.  He might like that.  Good luck with the dentist.  have a good day ok.  hang in there

themountainmama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Take a deep breath. 

Hope your surg goes well.  My son is 6 days postop.  Ice packs helped as did the warm salt water rinse.  Two days postop was the most difficult for him.  I got lots of great advice and support from moms here. 

My husband is allergic to opiates also so I totally understand your concern about pain. Can you take tylenol?  Just make sure whatever you take, that the doc says its ok.  Some otc pain relievers may thin the blood and inrefere with clotting.

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I can take low dose tylynol, but anthing perscription stregth has codine in it.

Quoting themountainmama:

Take a deep breath. 

Hope your surg goes well.  My son is 6 days postop.  Ice packs helped as did the warm salt water rinse.  Two days postop was the most difficult for him.  I got lots of great advice and support from moms here. 

My husband is allergic to opiates also so I totally understand your concern about pain. Can you take tylenol?  Just make sure whatever you take, that the doc says its ok.  Some otc pain relievers may thin the blood and inrefere with clotting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)