Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's cheating

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM
  • 15 Replies

this morning i went into my "bf " phone so i can send pict of our daughter to my email. my phone doesn't have camera on it and i saw 4 pict of some other female 1 was of some grl ass & the 2ND of this girl w her hand in her pants. other  2 girl face it was locked so i cant delete. he woke up & i threw  his phone on chair he' picked it up n went to bathroom. i know he know i went in his phone. This is not 1st i caught him with body shot pict of  other female.

Wat should i do?

it's easy to say tell him to leave than do? I'm not one of those stupid grls that stay w/ there men after they no. i just don't want to have that Baby Daddy relationship .

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheMillerFamily
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM

if he is know to do things like this then you should do what you think is the right move for you. The first thing that pops into my head is leave. 

Photobucket

Due with #2 April 2010
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM

If he's not going to stop and you've expressed how UNACCEPTABLE that is, even just being on his phone.... I'd say leave or tell him to!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

bluerose26
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:23 AM

I would flat out ask him " are you cheating on me"? if he looks away or changes the subject the I would be worried. tell him you saw the pics of the other women in his phone and if he don't delete all of them then you will leave him! He should only have pics of you in his phone. good luck

ChazznRoccosmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM

What should you do? Sit down, calmly get his side of the story, and ditch his ass.

Mom             Dad         Chazz (7y)   Rocco (4y)    Joey (13m)

Breastfeeding, baby wearing, natural birthing, anti-abortion, SAHM who loves her tattoos, piercings, and hair dye

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM

If you think they are cheating, they probably are. 

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM

I would tell him to delete them and stop or you and ask him if he is cheating on you. and go from there

youngmom33
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM

There would be no thinking to it, he IS cheating. You either leave him or put up with it. Seems to me like you are putting up with it since it has happened before and you didn't leave him so why should he stop? He obviously does not respect you like a man should.  

Lakemom22
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Cheating or not, thats WRONG! No man of mine will EVER have pics of another woman on his phone! EVER.

Tell him to get his shit and leave. Period. Theres no excuse for it. Weather or not he tells you it wont happen again, because as you stated, its not the first time.

Be done with him, and find a man that wont do that to you!!

AidansMama2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Quoting orange4agua72:

If he's not going to stop and you've expressed how UNACCEPTABLE that is, even just being on his phone.... I'd say leave or tell him to!

I agree. and if you have a strong suspicion that he is cheating, God gave us a woman's intuition for a reason. we all need to start listening to it more often.

allison713
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:10 PM

the 1st time i said something to him  he said he's not cheating that she lives in Va. and that she old friend i  told him i dont like the fact she call him boo in her txt mgs to him he was ok it stop. then  something happen to  his old phone so i went half on this new phone for him and i found these pict it look of 2 diff  females one of the same grl he had on his old phone but  he say she just an old friend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)