Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Timing problem.... (sex question)

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

Okay, so I just don't understand! We have all morning til 8am when the kids get up (we wake up at 7am) and we have all night after 7:30 when the kids go to bed to have sex..... but for some reason hubby just thinks it's perfectly fine to try to have sex with me at 11:30pm at night after I've been sleeping for over a half hour! I want SEX, don't get me wrong, but my goodness, I'm pregnant and tired! So then he gets mad at me and tells me he's trying and it's not his fault we aren't having sex! I try ALL the time! I even send him little text messages during the day hoping he'll come home and be ready.... but nope.... what can I do to get this on TRACK!!! HELP!!!!!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Ugh, for a long time dh would wake me up in the middle of the night.  This got very old.  He would watch tv late and come to bed at 1am and i would wake up and he would want to. 

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:50 AM

That's EXACTLY what he does! Watches TV and then decides when he's ready to turn it off it's then time for sex!

The thing is, If it was at like 3am and I had slept for a while it would be fine, but it's like 30 minutes after I go to sleep, so I'm just totally irritated by it and want to sleep cause my body needs rest!

Quoting atlmom2:

Ugh, for a long time dh would wake me up in the middle of the night.  This got very old.  He would watch tv late and come to bed at 1am and i would wake up and he would want to. 

BaileynMe
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM

It took me a few weeks to get it through DH's head that I DID NOT WANT IT if he was going to wait till we were all settled in for the night before he started making his advances! We'd be in bed, under the covers, me just starting to drift off and he'd roll over and start feeling me up! It used to make me so mad! 

I told him flat out that if he wanted sex, he needed to let me know BEFORE we went to bed, otherwise I'm just gonna think it's sleep time. After a while he realized I was serious, that the absolute worst time to get me in the mood is sleep time, and he started trying other times. 

tanya_marieh
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:20 PM

My hubby knows that I would bite his head off if he ever tried to wake me up to have sex.  He might even get a black eye from it.  LOL

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Believe me mama! I've TRIED telling him SOOOO many times! It's like to the point that I'm BEGGING for sex because the only time he even trys or notices me is after it's sleep time!

Quoting BaileynMe:

It took me a few weeks to get it through DH's head that I DID NOT WANT IT if he was going to wait till we were all settled in for the night before he started making his advances! We'd be in bed, under the covers, me just starting to drift off and he'd roll over and start feeling me up! It used to make me so mad! 

I told him flat out that if he wanted sex, he needed to let me know BEFORE we went to bed, otherwise I'm just gonna think it's sleep time. After a while he realized I was serious, that the absolute worst time to get me in the mood is sleep time, and he started trying other times. 

JvilleMom125
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM

i say jump him after you know the kids r asleep... that way u both get what u want in a timely manner...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)