Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant believe my husband said this to me!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok. So this is my first post so here it goes. We were sitting and watching the Annual CMA Awards and its like 9 here.. So anyway, I got up and got my starbucks ice cream from the freezer, by the way, its like a tiny little thing of ice cream. I sit down and take one bite and he says, "Ugh, thats not good for you christina, you're gonna blow up like a balloon!" And let me inform u that  just the other night he polished off a F****NG CARTON OF BEN & JERRY"S ICE CREAM!! Neither of us are over weight or anything. But how dare he say that to me when he did the same f****n thing the other night! All I had was a bite, he ate a whole thing! So i got mad and threw my spoon in the trash, put the ice cream back in the freezer and got a bottle of water and sat back down, pissed off as hell. Then he asks me why Im such a cry baby.. This probably sounds petty to everyone but it really really bugged me!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
iluvmy3bratboys
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM

yeah, it's petty... I would have just told him to shut the fuck up... end of story... he prolly just wanted the ice cream for himself.

Jamie-RR-1.gif picture by nsrush83

Destiny13
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM

That sucks.

Communication is key, I hope you can work it out happily! :)

rockinmomto2
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM

He sounds like an ass. I'd be pissed too.

marshaam
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM

It sounds like this whole dilemma... It's ok for men to eat whatever they want.. they dont have to worry about gaining weight... but women aren't supposed to do that.. we are supposed to stay super thin and look like carrie underwood.  Which I'm pretty sure that's what he was thinking... "damn she looks good" seeing as how you were watching the CMAs.  I'd tell him to bite my ass.  If I wanted some damn ice cream then shit I will have some ice cream.  I'm sure if we all had the stars' money then we would be able to look like them AND eat all the ice cream we want.  You go get your starbucks frozen treat and eat it mama.  You deserve it.

TiredMommy6906
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I'm sorry. I would have been VERY upset as well...hypocritical men.

shyysmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM

he probably said it not thinking anything of it but if it really hurt you then you need to find a time to calmly tell him how you felt. if you are not over weight then dont let his comments bother you. even if you were over weight, making rude comments is not the way to get you to loose weight

DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Doesn't sound petty at all I would have been pissed... and told him to go f*ck himself. Probably would have thrown in a shut-up fat *ss just to see how he liked it. But hey thats just me!!! 

RoodMomm
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM

i would have been pissed too. and i would have made a comment about how he can hope his hand is voluptuous enough to satisfy him, because my fat ass was going to bed!

Destiny13
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Oh! Maybe he just learned how bad sugar is and wanted to share!

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/russell-blaylock-nutrition-and-behavior-aspartame/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)