Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

waaaay off the wall here but help?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

ok my son was playing with the toilet and he flushed a crap load of my tampons down the toilet along with who knows what and well we cant get it out... I tried the hanger trick with nothing but a coin came out..
I am working on getting a snake or Auger whatever they are called and well in the mean time we have no toilet and well i i i goootttttaaaa gooooooooo baaaad lol tmi sorry..

anyway does anyone know of anything else I could try to unclog it.. the plunger isnt doing what its told to do and the hanger wont go over the first hump... neither one is listening myson isnt talkin..  wont tell us wht he flushed..gggrrrrrrrrr

anyway we're headed off to the home parts store... I have a feeling like this is going to be my best friend after all I have another well on her way to toilet playing...

thank ladies

Jackiein lovetoddler boybaby girl

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
iluvmy3bratboys
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:57 PM

are there any toothbrushes missing???  My son did that and we had to take the whole toilet off to retrieve it... and another time he flushed a whole apple...again, had to take the toilet off to get it out

Jamie-RR-1.gif picture by nsrush83

ILuvEvanAndCole
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:58 PM

I dont know what to tell you since the plunger and hanger wont work other than to call a plumber. I would go to the bathroom at the store in the mean time! Sorry!!!

momto3girls0620
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:59 PM

my dd flushed a whole brand new bar of soap ..i tried hot water ..cold water...finally after plunging forever it finally went down

jmetz4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Quoting iluvmy3bratboys:

are there any toothbrushes missing???  My son did that and we had to take the whole toilet off to retrieve it... and another time he flushed a whole apple...again, had to take the toilet off to get it out

An apple? That had to suck but it made me giggle a little. You never think of things like that till after they do it...

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
bluerose26
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:10 PM
sounds like you need to get one of those child proof things that goes on the toilet like that woman had on hers in the movie baby momma. like this one http://www.mymiraclebaby.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MMB&Product_Code=BK1409
dosthepost
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:14 PM

This is precisely why I have my bathroom door closed with a knob guard on it, LOL. AND, just in case, the water to the toilet shut off. Can't flush without water. But I don't know what to tell you, maybe ask the guys at the store.

jjesswiley
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM

don't know if you have them yet...but they have baby proof stuff for the toilet lid it should lock it down to where ur son can't get into it...i think they have them at wal-mart or something like that...hope this helps...

TravisJohnsmama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Quoting jjesswiley:

don't know if you have them yet...but they have baby proof stuff for the toilet lid it should lock it down to where ur son can't get into it...i think they have them at wal-mart or something like that...hope this helps...

problem is he is potty trained and he has to have acsess to it to use it... errgghh i went and got a lil pete... it shoulod work.. I HOPE

Anyways thank you for all the support!!!

Jackiein lovetoddler boybaby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)