Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you find romantic time with your spouse?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have a question for all you moms out there.

The only alone time I have with my husband is after the kids go to sleep.

However, by that time, we're usually both too tired to be interested in anything but sleep.

My husband works really long hours, and leaves for work weekdays at 6:00 AM, and comes home

around 6:00 pm.

He also travels on business as well sometimes during the workweek.

I'm thinking that maybe my hubby and I should take weekend "naps", and instruct the kids to

leave mom and dad alone and let us nap.....they're 11 and 12 years old.  It's kind of hard for us to

feel romantic when we know the kids are awake, though.

I've also considered waking up extra early mornings for romantic time, but I already get up

at 5:30 am weekdays, as the kids have to get on the bus by 6:30 am.

Weekends seem like the only possibility to me.

Any suggestions, ladies?.

Thanks,

Dianne

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Brianav
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Bubble bath with candles, wine, and strawberries!!

--♥--Briana--♥--

lanceandhailey
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Our kids are 4 and 3 and they go to bed at 8pm after that is our time. We do not live real close to family so we never really get out together. Everytime we have tried to hire teenage babysitter it has turned out crappy or they cancel last minute.

BaileynMe
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Sneak into the shower together! 

newjerzymom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Do your kids ever spend the night out? They are older in age, can't you just tell them to go outside and play?

bluerose26
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Send both of them to a friends or to their grandparents. my daughter is one and co-sleeps with us, so we have asex after she's asleep or when she is napping so we might have sex maybe once every two weeks. most of the time after she goes to bed im tired and want to go to bed also.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM

you dont find time You MAKE time. Do you Send your kids to bed at a resonable time?Mine were in bed dy 8pm at that age that left us a couple of hours of togetherness.By the time  they are teens you either have sex on friday while they are out with friends. Or you set the alarm for 2am After they come home eat watch tv and finally crash LOL

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

barefootNky113
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM

there is ZERo ramance in my marriage. LOL. My husband and i both work until 5 and then when he gets home he usually goes  and lays in bed. and i put the baby to bed at 8. so i have the night to myself!

girl on a swing

McKenzie Lea

CODYSMOM_00
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM

send them to grandma's or a friends house!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)