Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone gives you a credit card you can use for a day. What do you buy?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:23 PM
  • 134 Replies

Dream a little.

If someone gave you a credit card you could use for one day only, what would you buy?  (You don't have to pay the bill!)

I'm going to think about it and post mine later . . .

credit card

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brianav
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:25 PM

First, I would go to an ATM and empty the account and then I would get a boob job and laser treatment(or whatever works!) to get rid of stretchmarks.

Edit: AAAAnndd I would pay off my bills/debts. I would also pay off my moms bills/debts and buy her a brand new house where ever she wants. I would also put money away for college for my daughter. and of course by clothes and stuff for my family.

--♥--Briana--♥--

motherslove82
by Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Right now I would use it for Christmas. Any other time I would probably take a vacation (and pay for everything in one day) simple smile)

ladypyro
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Quoting Brianav:       lol same!! and hatchet gear.

A boob job and laser treatment(or whatever works!) to get rid of stretchmarks. 

LaDyPyRo>=0)

Jynnifer292
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:27 PM

A kitchen floor, paint, rugs, a new kitchen counter, new beds for my kids......is there a limit because I am heading for the car dealership next. lol Can you pay off a mortgage with a credit card?

shrugging 

Larue09
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:28 PM

New furniture for every room in my house! And if there was time-a whole new wardrobe for me! I weigh 20lbs less than i did when i got preggo with my 5 month old and none of my prepregnancy clothes fit :)

th78
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:29 PM

i would buy a new vehicle, a nintendo dsi and an ipod touch. oh and whatever firearm it is that my husband is wanting. maybe a nice new wedding band set since i do not have one (not even a band). and one for my husband too he doesnt have one either. i would buy some material to build our addition on our house.....oh wait...how much was the limit on this credit card that i am not paying for? i think i should stop, dont you? LOL

dosthepost
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Pay off my car.

fairyshyone
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:31 PM

New clothes for kids, DH, and me and christmas shopping.  

"Worry  looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
angie729
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I would buy stuff for Thanksgiving dinner for my family. I would get the kids some things for Christmas. I would go buy myself some new underware, bras and clothes. I would get the kids new underware and socks. I would get my cd player installed in my car and buy some cds. Thats about all I can think of right now.

Jynnifer292
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I wanted to add that I would stock up our cabinets and buy a stack of grocery store and department store gift cards and hand them out at the homeless shelter. I have always wanted to be able to do something like that. lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)