Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody dealing with or have dealt with a prolapse?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:37 PM
  • 1 Replies

I am not at 6 weeks pp yet so I haven't had my checkup. However I am pretty sure I have some sort of issue in my lady parts.  I sometimes feel like I am sitting on a ball or things are just too low or something. Its hard to explain.  I was thinking maybe a prolapse?  My mom had a prolapsed uterus for years and finally just had a hysterectomy to correct issues.  Anybody have this issue?  I guess I will find out for sure at my 6 wk check but just thought I'd ask on here.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is also a government big enough to take from you all that you have." - Gerald Ford

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety  deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.  We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream.  It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."  - Ronald Reagan

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
roxy1984
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Oh no. Well I haven't experienced it, but my grandma has. lol Try kegels, and go to the doc asap. A dropped uterus is no joke.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)