Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

toddler shoes... !!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM
  • 12 Replies

I can't believe that a pairs of shoe would last only about 4-6 weeks lol.. so let see your little one's cute shoes !!

I went to the mall a few times, couldn't find any cute shoes for my little man.

Thanks 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Those are some bad shoes if they only last that long unless your LO's feet grow that fast.  DD's shoes always last about 6 months for size wise.  Depending what you are looking for Payless or Walmart may carry cute ones.  Sneaker wise, we get sketchers for DD since that is what we started when she was just 1 yr old.

MommyOnLI
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:14 PM

he had these

these

these were my favorite

i dont have pictures of his 1st pair of jordans or the last 2 pairs he had...

and finally these are the ones he has now

JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:16 PM

No pics but because of my own foot problems I know how important good shoes are.  My son wears stride rites most of the time.  If they are not stride rites I am VERY particular to make sure they are flexible and have a lot of toe space.  I buy them big and let him grow into them so they last for MONTHS!

Katenemsmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Next time have him measured.  I used to buy my kids shoes at Target and then my next child came along and I couldn't get any shoes to fit her so I broke down and went to Stride Rite.  Let me tell you, once you go you will never go anywhere else.  It costs a little more and may not be as cute, but they fit perfect and my daughter's gait improved.  Sorry, I don't have any pictures.

BossHog
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM

These are the pair he just had

These are the boots he wears now

I've only bought my son jordans and timberlands and they lasted me 2-3 months and thats only because thats how fast my son grows out of them.

mamakenzi
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM

LOL, all my DD wears is stride rite and I think they are cute!

Quoting Katenemsmom:

Next time have him measured.  I used to buy my kids shoes at Target and then my next child came along and I couldn't get any shoes to fit her so I broke down and went to Stride Rite.  Let me tell you, once you go you will never go anywhere else.  It costs a little more and may not be as cute, but they fit perfect and my daughter's gait improved.  Sorry, I don't have any pictures.

Kenzie

Check out my blog: http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

cornucopiapilgrim1pumpkin pie

mommyk5
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:42 PM

my oldest DD and my son have to wear extra wide shoes.... not easy to find at Walmart or Target.  Stride Rite is best for them, but the first walkers I bought for DS were $50!  and he already needs new ones (they are almost 3 months old)  and my DD is getting too big for stride right, so I am still searching for a new shoe store that can help me with her.  Sorry, no pics this time.... :)

kartersmommy820
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Karter also has a 2 pair of nikes and a white pair of converse

heidi749
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Sorry I have no pics. My son has foot problems so we have to buy him the more expencive ones but honestly I find they do last longer as long as he does not out grow them. We usally get him columbia or timberland brand shoes.Stride rite is great to but the stride rite store is a long drive fo us so we usally only get his winter boots from there. Honestly even if he did not have the foot problems I would still only buy him these brands because it is extremly important for children to have decent foot wear because if they do not it can cause allot of knee and back problems as they get older.

Nenasam
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:25 AM

I love all of that.. so cute

Quoting kartersmommy820:

Karter also has a 2 pair of nikes and a white pair of converse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)