Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate MW2

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

i hope he beats it soon so i dont have to hear bullets & screaming all fucking weekend long!!!! anyone Else's SO get that retched game?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
myfoursonsks
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:30 PM

My 14 yo wants it really bad.  I told him he better hope Santa brings it.  (He knows there is not a Santa)  He is mad because I did't go right out and buy it for him.

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:44 PM

DH also got it for the PS3... But I love watching him play it! Especially in multi player... =D

wedding planning

Jaidamom03
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:23 AM

I play with my DH.  We really enjoy the time together.  He does stay up late and play online with his friends but as long as I am taken care of and nothing is neglected then I don't care.  I'd rather have him on the couch than at the bar KWIM.  We have set ground rules.  Does your DH have XBox Live???  Cause if he does the scream ing and bullets will never end  LOL.

themountainmama
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:28 AM

I'm not familiar with the names of games, but my boys just got a new game a couple of days ago.  They seem to like the volume up so loud!   

MAXnBRYCESmom
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Hubby didn't, but I did. I loves it, lol.

~Annie~

lmitchell13
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM

im such a mean wife, i made dh wait to get it until this weekend. lol. hes been pouting around the house cuz all his friends online have it already. i hate the noise, gun shots and yelling. its too technical for me, so i cant play it. wii is more my status. lol

Mandipants
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I don't hate it. After the kiddo goes to bed it keeps DH occupied while I'm free to play MY video games (otherwise he stands in front of me and says 'hit that one and go over there and YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)