Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice(TMI in this one)up date in red

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

Im sorry about the TMI in this one but i need advice. 

Ok so i think i may be pregnent.  I have the morning sickness only mine is at night and all day.  Anyway I have taken the home prgnency test but i think I may have taken them to early.  but I have some of the simptoms of being prego.  Anyway I was going to the bathroom and had what i thought was the sighn of starting my menstral cycle.  So I put a tampax in and after the 4 hours or what ever I took it out and it was clean except for a little spot of blood.  Is it normal to have some spotting?  I have 2 children at home already but I have never had this before with either of them.  So ya thats my question.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
thangelbabybug
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:51 AM

i was late for a week until my pregnancy test finally showed positive. i had some brown discharge with my last pregnacy for 3 days and it got lighter and lighter and by the 4th day completely gone. some women spot threwout there pregnancy. how late are you?

fireice
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:07 AM

I havn't been late yet.  But with me the morning sickness starts right away and last untill the baby is born.  I know its strange but the symptoms for me start right away. I get my menstral cycle when ever it starts.  I used to be regular with my cycles tell i had my second child now they come when ever.  I can't use birth controle except for condoms do to the fact that the birth controle poisons my body.  but this is the first time i have had the spotting.  I am not entirely sure if I am prego but my body is telling me I am. 

My husband sais I am not prego but I have been realy tired lately.  Loss of motivation because of the tiredness.  I have had the morning sickness (not vomitting but the feeling of wanting to but can't).  My boobs aren't sensitive but they have the darkening and the elevation of tiny glands around my nipples.  I have the frequent urination also.  So my body is giving me the signs but i won't be positive tell i miss my cycle all together. 

Was just curious about the spotting.  But with all those symptoms do you think I could be pregnent?

AmandaAwesome
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:14 AM

It's called implantation bleeding. I had it with my first and second. If you heave it, then you should be able to take a test soon. I had to wait a week. Because I have periods exactly on schedule.

If you knew exactly when you are supposed to start, and don't, then take a test. Good luck!

goodI am Amanda, wifey to Barry and mommy to Jenna.

fireice
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:16 AM

Well thats great.  I am glad if i have the spotting then i should be able to find out soon.  Thanx for the advice :).  I was worried there for a second.

babie113
by Jenny on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:19 AM

the spotting could me implantation bleeding very normal .

i had it with my son but he was already implanted as i was already showing up on a pee stick .

it only lasted 3 days it was browish pink and not a lot of it

.test again in a few days .

AmandaAwesome
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:20 AM

Don't worry! It sounds to me like you are pregnant. Especially the boobs part. Because when I wanted to be pregnant and I wasn't, I had alot of symptoms, but nothing physical like that. Keep us updated!

Quoting fireice:

Well thats great.  I am glad if i have the spotting then i should be able to find out soon.  Thanx for the advice :).  I was worried there for a second.

goodI am Amanda, wifey to Barry and mommy to Jenna.

fireice
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:25 AM

I will keep you guys updated.  I am excited to be pregnent.  all i have to say is it best be a boy this time lol.  I have 2 girls already haha.  Don't get me wrong I love my girls more then ever and would not change them for the world but it would be so cool to be able to give them a little brother.  I'll just see what God has instore for us.  I am worried tho because with bills right now.  We can afford another baby so its not that.  Its just that we have some debt that won't be taken care of tell taxes.  But the baby won't be here tell august so It shouldn't be to bad.  Anyway yes I will keep you updated on the prognocis haha.  Thanx for the advice ladies :).

Becky

fireice
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 1:52 AM

Im am not pregnent and its about 50/50.  Kinda upset but yet releived at the same time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)