Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has this ever happend..potty training question

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM
  • 0 Replies

my daughter was showing intrest at 2 then more at 2 1/2 so we started but i kinda feel back on it cause we were having our 2nd child...then we full blown started in april of 2009 she turned three aug 12 2009..well she learned by may and wasnt having accidents....i used the pull up goodnight by huggies...i liked them better and they fit better so i would use those daily...then we started underwear...

well preschool started in sep and she way regressed i thought it would be easier for her to see other kids using the potty and what not..so she would come home and pee...so i went back to pull ups....my bad.. i porb shouldnt have....but what ever works

well she is better now and been better all through oct ...only thing is she will ask in school to go potty or tell them but when shes home i think she needs me to ask her if she needs to go or she feels thats she has to ask me....so she has had a few accidents

HAS YOUR CHILD EVER REGRESSED ...DOES HE OR SHE GET USED TO ASKING AT PRESCHOOL THEN FEEL THEY HAVE TO ASK AT HOME...IT SEEMS LIKE THE THREE DAYS SHE DOES GO TO SCHOOL SHE GETS INTO THE ASKING AND HAS MORE ACCIDENTS THE REST OF THE WEEK WHEN SHES HOME ALL DAY SHE SEEMS TO JUst GO TO THE BATHROOM ON HER OWN NO ACCIDENTS...any advice

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MOMMY?    if you have just had a baby, ttc,want to maintain your weight, or you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy come join us and have fun, gain support and share tips and lose that weight or maintain your weight ...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)