Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some potty talk!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

Kinda. I'm starting to gather up the basics for potty training my little girl (17 months). I've narrowed the potty down to 2.

http://www.target.com/dp/B001P4ASDY?activetab=Reviews&sortReviews=%2Brating&ref=pd_tab_grev_sort_LowestRatingFirst

http://www.target.com/dp/B001GQ2RWG?activetab=Reviews&sortReviews=%2Brating&ref=pd_tab_grev_sort_LowestRatingFirst 

Does anyone hav one of there pottys? Pros? cons? Skip all together? I could also use all the tips I can get! Help me ladies! I've never done this before!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AngelicaRenee
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM

those are the same link. lol. i don't have that potty. but i would suggest getting both the little potty like that and one that goes on the toilet. i have a journal on my page if you'd like to read it. about potty training my 19 month old!

jrsmommie
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:55 PM

We aren't using a potty chair, my son didn't want to use it, he likes using the big potty. But I do suggest not to use pull ups, I've used them for almost a year and all he did was pee in them just likea diaper. We started putting him in underwear all day, diaper when he sleeps, and he can feel it better. Good Luck!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BaileynMe
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Ours is a Safety First brand potty. Its seat is detachable so you can put it on the toilet when they outgrow the potty. I like it a whole lot. The links you posted have a lot of negative reviews and I wouldn't get either of them, frankly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)