Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone watching Oprah/Sarah Palin? Makeup/lipstick question, nothing political

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

I like Sarah Palin's lipstick.  Anyone have any idea what color it might be? 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ann7227
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:15 PM

No idea but it's very pretty.

themountainmama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Quoting Ann7227:

I know, its a really nude sort of pink, rather than a brown or tan nude.  I'd love to have something like this.  Maybe someone here has a suggestion? 

Ann7227
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I hope.

Quoting themountainmama:

Quoting Ann7227:

I know, its a really nude sort of pink, rather than a brown or tan nude.  I'd love to have something like this.  Maybe someone here has a suggestion? 

Mandipants
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Lipstick color? Perhaps it is: "I'm desperate for attention but can't decide what to do to gain the most of it: exploit my children, run for Vice President, quit my job, write a book, go on Oprah, run for President" pink?

themountainmama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Quoting Mandipants:

Lipstick color? Perhaps it is: "I'm desperate for attention but can't decide what to do to gain the most of it: exploit my children, run for Vice President, quit my job, write a book, go on Oprah, run for President" pink?

Hmmm, looking for a post to sabotage?  So, far, only you are weighing in on a political angle.  That's certainly fine.  She is controversial and clearly she's got you talking about her. 

Anyway, I don't watch Oprah, but saw a clip of the interview and love the lipstick color.  I just wondered if any makeup saavy mamas here had a suggestion for me.  Maybe someone with dark hair who wears a similar shade.  I am dark complected, very dark hair, looking for a new lipstick.  That's all.  No political agenda here. 

Mandipants
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Quoting themountainmama:

Quoting Mandipants:

Hmmm, looking for a post to sabotage?  So, far, only you are weighing in on a political angle.  That's certainly fine.  She is controversial and clearly she's got you talking about her. 

Anyway, I don't watch Oprah, but saw a clip of the interview and love the lipstick color.  I just wondered if any makeup saavy mamas here had a suggestion for me.  Maybe someone with dark hair who wears a similar shade.  I am dark complected, very dark hair, looking for a new lipstick.  That's all.  No political agenda here. 

Take it easy--I was just making a joke. Go to your local makeup counter at Macy's. They'll be able to help you. Or maybe Sarah started a trend and you'll be able to find it in the L'Oreal section under Palin Pink...

623Mexicana
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Maybelline Color Sensational in Warm Me Up or Nearly There? not sure... they both look pinkish on me at least. Born With It was way too light for my taste.. not really nude at all.. Mac counters have a million pinks, and i am sure you can find a color similar to that there... 

themountainmama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Quoting 623Mexicana:

Maybelline Color Sensational in Warm Me Up or Nearly There? not sure... they both look pinkish on me at least. Born With It was way too light for my taste.. not really nude at all.. Mac counters have a million pinks, and i am sure you can find a color similar to that there... 

Thanks for the direction.  I'll look for those.  I have purchased what seems to be a million nudes and I either look dead or they have too much color. 

themountainmama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Quoting Mandipants:

Quoting themountainmama:

Quoting Mandipants:

Take it easy--I was just making a joke. Go to your local makeup counter at Macy's. They'll be able to help you. Or maybe Sarah started a trend and you'll be able to find it in the L'Oreal section under Palin Pink...

Ok, genious!  I hope someone capitalizes on her lip color.  Thanks for making this thread fun!

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:08 PM

I think Sarah Palin is very pretty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)