Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

obama bows to JAPANS emporer?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:23 PM
  • 26 Replies

ok people are amking a big deal of this.... like he should bow to the leader of a foreign country, we are the USA and he should stand tal yadda yadda.. Bull crap, thats an act of kindness and respect!!!!! What he did was right, and i cant beleive hes being critiszed over it.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Yeah, I thought it was stupid that people are making such a big deal out of it. Obama was just showing them RESPECT. Have we forgotten what that is?? (It was the Japanese emperor, btw lol)

natalies_mama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:24 PM

couldn't agree with you more!

Aamy
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:24 PM

They Bow and shake hands when they come here to the US ...... so why not in their country ?? Its not a big deal. He was showing respect.

ColtsFan1912
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM

I agree. its called showing respect for another culture. People need to grow up & stop having a hiss over everything the guy does (& i dont even really care for him. .but he is my president so i show him RESPECT). . .

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers\
"They dont have to understand you, be still, wait & know, I understand you,.. .i love you please see & believe again" Flyleaf
mommynoble
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:29 PM

its dumb how big of a deal theyre making out of it! Sorry to all that dont know what respect and courtesy is.eye rolling

Mrs.LSU
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Haven't heard about this.  Guess its not as big as your making it out to be. 

Jenn8604
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM

It was the japanese emperor. Dont post unless you know facts!

http://www.examiner.com/x-19823-PostPartisan-Examiner~y2009m11d16-Obama-bows-to-Japanese-Emperor-and-even-the-Japanese-are-embarrassed

Try checking out your facts.

Chrisitan, keep your state out of my religion, breastfeeding, cloth diaper using, co-sleeping, midnights working, full time student, single mom who loves her baby so so much.

Torienslilmama
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:39 PM

OPPS I WROTE CHINESE LOL THATS WHAT I GET FOR WRITING FAST.

Torienslilmama
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:40 PM

WOW I said it was a mistake calm ur ass down lol

Quoting Jenn8604:

http://www.examiner.com/x-19823-PostPartisan-Examiner~y2009m11d16-Obama-bows-to-Japanese-Emperor-and-even-the-Japanese-are-embarrassed

Aamy
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Quoting Jenn8604:

Take a Mydol and chill. Might want to remove the molding tampon to thats causing you such issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)