Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Haven't heard from my Doula in about 2 wks should I call??

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:08 PM
  • 0 Replies

So basically I called this doula who I have actually meant before through my church as a homeschool mom not a doula but anyway so I called her to find out about her being my doula. She told me that she though she could really help me and that she was pretty sure she could do it but she had to check with her husband first just to be sure he had no vacation plans around my due date. She told me she would call me back. So basically I haven't heard back from her in about 2 wks. Now it is possible she called one of the many times our phones where messing up but either way I haven't heard anything. I am only 6 wks 3 days preggo so its not like her services are needed yet but I am not sure when she is supposed to start meeting with me. I don't want to bother her by calling if she just hadn't gotten around to calling either. So what do you think should I give her a call? Leave it alone? Or maybe I should wait until after my first Doc apt which is mid-Dec and if I have heard nothing try her then? What should I do? Thanks!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant Come join: TTC/Pregnant 2010 or 2011

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)