Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chores

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

I want to make a chore chart for my DD but I don't know what kind of chores to give her. She is six so I think she is old enough to start helping out. What kind of chores do your kids do? I have explained to her little things she can do like picking up after her self and she even shows her brother how to pick up.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
2kidsandamom08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Anyone? BUMP

mamakenzi
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:51 PM

My brother has my 6 year old nephew take the trash out, pick up his room, dust the living room, and carry his laundry to the laundry room every other Saturday, on odd Saturdays he's at his mother's house.

Kenzie

Check out my blog: http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

cornucopiapilgrim1pumpkin pie

bstormsfl
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:55 PM

How about taking the trash out? Feeding animals if you have any . My son liked to vaccum the floor.

Kyliees_mommy08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:04 PM

dry dishes...cups,sliverwear (not knives), plastic things

ashleyandjames
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Do you have a dishwasher? My 4 year old neice helps to unload the dishwasher, she just puts things on the counter but its still helpful. I don't let her mess with knives but everything else she can do...She also likes to help me feed the bunny, dogs, cat...she loves to help dust, anything that I can praise her for she enjoys! She also likes to help fold towels and wash cloths...she even helps pair sox!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)