Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can you steal for your dead mother..??? erg VENT

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:01 AM
  • 2 Replies

Okay so my grandma had been battleing cancer for a while lung, liver, and colon. she died about a month ago and my uncle jim who lives in vegas is sopost to be in charge of things however my family lives in MI and he had back surgery and is not sopost to be traveling. Because of this my uncle steve was sopost to gather up the paper work and send it to my uncle so he can file the life insurance and such.

my dad saw my uncle with all the papers hell my dad found them for him yet he wont file anything and tells my other uncle he does not have them. my grandma had certain stuff set a side for people after that her 5 sons got to pick what they wanted then her grandchildren then her siblings after that do with as you please...

my uncle took her plasma tv, dvds, blue ray player, keyboards all her jewlery fur coats ext basically anything with good value he took including things that we specifically said to go to people. my dad told him i asked for 1 thing and now its missing same with my brother he was promised stuff its not in my uncles house.

much more has happened but this is getting long enough... how could you do this to your loved ones? how could you not listen to their dying wishs when they are 100% reasonable? What gives his children rights to everything but not her other 7 grandchildren...?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
milenko_chick
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Sounds like a tuff situation to be in. But if you've had enough take legal action.  I see it as the uncle is being disrespectful. But do what you gotta do. Good luck with what you choose to do.

"What is necessary is never unwise."

afrw2007
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Im trying to get my dad and his brothers to take legal action i live in north carolina so it would be rather hard to do anything myself my dad does not have the funds to take care of matter he cant even afford his medication hes disabled and cannot work and medicaid is screwing around with him thats another story. i just wish my uncle would stop playing games be a man and handle it the right way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)