Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the darnest things!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:17 AM
  • 2 Replies

I was talking to my sister and she said my four yr old neice told her someone stuck food in her "pee-pee" so of course my sister had to investigate and see what she was talking about so she looked down there to see what she was talking about and my neice showed my sister he clitoris and see moommy someone stuck a little hot dog in my pee-pee and I can't get it out!!!! My sister was horrified cause she thought someone has really abused her child!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jessiet143
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM

oh my god! lol i would have died.  i told my son your breath stinks! and i said it smells like.. and i was thinking of an adjective and he said "penis" ? i was floored. i was like um no i was gonna say mashed potatoes lol. he told me yesterday that i "broke his pride and he doesnt love me anymore" lol. he is 3!

MrsEarls
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Thats hilarious where do these kids get these things from???

Quoting jessiet143:

oh my god! lol i would have died.  i told my son your breath stinks! and i said it smells like.. and i was thinking of an adjective and he said "penis" ? i was floored. i was like um no i was gonna say mashed potatoes lol. he told me yesterday that i "broke his pride and he doesnt love me anymore" lol. he is 3!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)