Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the saddest movie you've ever seen??

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:06 PM
  • 122 Replies

For me it was Passion of the Christ" I ALWAYS ball my eyes out when I see it!!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CODYSMOM_00
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM

i agree!!! i could barely watch it. i can't imagine the pain and suffering he went through. 

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Mask, The Notebook, The Tracey Thurman  movie.

pepsi-cola
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM

No Higher Love((who will be your mother when i'm gone))

GrapesMommy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Atonement and Alpha Dogg.... both of those movies made me cry my eyes out. I won't ever watch the end of Alpha Dogg again though...

CafeMom Tickers
ColtsFan1912
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM

The NOtebook

after working with Alzheimers for over 8 years that moviee really hit home

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers\
"They dont have to understand you, be still, wait & know, I understand you,.. .i love you please see & believe again" Flyleaf
SadieLynn22
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM

the notebook, steel magnolias.... theres plenty of sad movies.
I saw passion of the christ once... but Im not one for subtitles... its like black and white movies... drives me nuts.

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Bastard out of Carolina .

jackieb2811
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:16 PM

The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, The Guardian, Gran Torino, Saving Grace. An for some strange reason I cried watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind an Marly an Me  but I think Marly an Me made me cry bc my dog well my dads dog ( I helpd train her an spent a lot of time with her when I still lived at home ) had just died.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Life is beautiful.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

bupkie
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Omg....  Heck,  I cry at Disney Movies!!!!   

Not many people have seen Paulie... (About the talking parrot and the little girl named Marie)....  but when that Dad took the parrot away... I can't stand it! 

Great,  now I'm sad...  and yes,  I'm a softie... (Too many other movies are more sad, yes...)

Its in the middle of the trailer:

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***dancing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)