Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me Please

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

What is something special my husband and I can do with our 3yr old one day next week? We are scheduled to have our 2nd child next Friday and want to do something special with just him. I havent seen any movies coming out in theater that are appropriate for him and not sure what else we can do that I will be able to do too.

Thanks

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
charlene_kyle
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:59 PM

we did this with our son too. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese for the day. He LOVED it. We also got him a few gifts for him to open at the hospital for when our daughter was born. I wanted him to feel extra special also on the day she was born.  

mommytoG
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I have thought about Chuck E Cheese, he loves that place, so I will keep that in mind

Quoting charlene_kyle:

we did this with our son too. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese for the day. He LOVED it. We also got him a few gifts for him to open at the hospital for when our daughter was born. I wanted him to feel extra special also on the day she was born.  

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com
kaydeejean
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Do you have any indoor waterparks nearby?  Usually kids love to play in the water.  Just a thought. 

hailnbray
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:07 PM

sometimes its the little things. maybe ask what he wants to do. when we do something special we make sure to get ice cream for dinner and spend the day allowing them to do whatever they want 

My daughter has autism but she can laugh, cry, and love just like yours. she may never dress herself but she can go to college and become a dr.  she may never make friends her own age but shes my friend for life. and please if u ever get the chance to meet my daughter, stop looking at her like shes a brat, she cant help her stairs or attitudes u can help urs. get to close u might get bit but it wont give u autism. do yourself a favor look it up. 

kelliduncan
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Doing something as simple as taking him to lunch and letting him pick out where wand what he wants can be special. And another thing we did was we bought the lil presents for him to open whenever the new baby got something and we got him a pretend camera so he wouldn't get jealous about the new baby getting its picture taken. He got to participate with his lil camera. It was great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)