Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your kids wearing for their Christmas pictures?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:38 AM
  • 7 Replies

I bought my boys some nice sweaters from The Children's Place, but I can't decide what my daughter will wear for our family portraits. My husband and I are wearing mostly black. What will your kids wear? If you have pics post them so I can get an idea!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NavyWifey122305
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:43 AM

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

jerlyn13
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:44 AM

twixters21
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:47 AM
mamigee98
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:51 AM

I like all the matching colors! My DD will have to have red somewhere since my boys are wearing some red. I just can't decide between a fancy dress, a skirt, or a casual dress.

mamakenzi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:07 AM

Bella and I dressed up for our pictures, one of the poses is my profile pic and here is one of just her.  This will be her dress on Christmas day.

Kenzie

Check out my blog: http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

Join us on Advice for Moms -- Group Mod

xChasingxAmyx
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Ugh I am so slacking this year! Normally I have pictures taken to give out at Thanksgiving, but not this year. So really, I have no clue. I have two boys and they usually wear really nice dark jeans or khakis and a buttong up shirt and sweater vest. They don't identically match, but they do coordinate. 

aecooper
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:17 AM

My daughter is getting her pictures done tomorrow.  She will be wearing a green fuzzy vest with a white shirt and a pair of nice jeans.  She doesn't like dresses that much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)