Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stocking stuffers?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:22 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm looking for some cute, creative, and/or fun ideas for stocking stuffers for my 4yo DD.  We always put some candy in her stocking, and I've bought a couple of small bottles of nail polish, some child sized fake fingernails, and some lip gloss.  What are you putting in your kids stockings?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shecallsmemom04
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM

gift cards, books, travel games, a toothbrush, small crafts.

i like to hit up the dollar store, and the dollar bins at target. 

if you are one of those overly annoying people, who seem to get offended over every little thing, and like to pull out the "judgemental" card....please, do not quote me.  i don't pay attention to stupid and i do not deal with whiners. 

get yourself a tissue, grow up, and move on.  and have a great day.  :-)

submissive09
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Chapstick ,little brush set, Hair ties, cartoon socks, cheap barbie, crayons, little activity pads, pens, candy, play jewelry.

smb87
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:29 AM

this will be our first xmas with our little one who will be 11 months come christmas. i have no idea what i will put in his stocking this year.

but what i would get in my stocking was socks, underwear, toothbrush, maybe a new hairbrush if needed, jewelry, makeup, hair bows/hair clips.

i know she's only 4 and doesn't need makeup...but you can put any little knick-knacks that she may enjoy in there--crayons coloring books, reading books, etc.

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:39 PM

For a 4-year old I'd also put in some of that bubble stuff,  a container of Pez,  some cute socks,  bubble bath. Toothbrush.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

MomToBeISaMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Toothbrush and toothpaste, hair clips, books, plastic play food, and nerf disks for her nerf gun.

swizzlefiz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:43 PM

We always put a couple of DVDs, gloves, candy, and make up in DD's stocking.  This year I'm adding this adorable stuffed animal tree frog.  I'm going to have it hanging out of the top of her stocking :)

CasandraFinlay
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:44 PM

What we are doing for our 4 year old son; paint brushes, water colors, crayons, markers, Play Doh, roll up a coloring book, stickers, a few sweets mixed in...

... She might try and use the nailpolish on furniture (a friend's daughter did that). Perhaps some princess stuff? Get a big pack (from Walmart) of the dress-up stuff; open the package and place the items in the stocking :-)

xChasingxAmyx
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:13 PM

And now I remember the one thing I forgot to get for the boys.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)